I am running out of time now...It's 11:40pm now and I am supposed to be sleeping (Lars and Alexande are already sleeping).
We had a lovely day today and an extremely nice evening together with all the other parents and their children....a bit noisy but lovely, and after the muppets where asleep we had a nice time sitting in the corridor, drinking beers and havin a laugh. What a nice group we were.. we are all looking forward to go home now, meet friends and families, but i also feel like a few more days would have been nice to get to know these people a bit closer. We hopefully meet again soon. Without these kind and friendly group this last week would have been so much more difficult for us. It was an incredible week. We all shared time of extreme emotions and joy. It was an unforgetable experience in my life and I am happy that I had the opportunity to share it with such lovely people and their extra ordinary personalities and stories.
OK, that's it for now. I don't know when I will be able to update this blog as we won't have phone and internet connection before Christmas.
God bless and see you all vey soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment