Wednesday, 5 December 2007

I have been told that the video transmission worked last night.

So, here's another one. Sorry for the quality but these are the one made with my photo camera, the video one's are just tooo long.

Enjoy it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so lovely too see, and you all sound very happy. We hope to see you all at some time next year.
Best wishes from the Hinnerup Horde

JennyM said...

I tried to leave you a comment yesterday but am not sure you got it. The smile in your favourite photo says it all, he seems to be a very happy chappy, and with good reason. I cannot wait until you guys are back.

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL, Fantaaaastic!! We are all having to bring big boxes of tissues to our desks as we watch and tears of joy spring to the eyes...again!! I heard he called you Mamma and Poppa as well, wonderful!