Tuesday, 11 December 2007

GOODBYE SHANGHAI


This afternoon after his nap Alexander was a bit beside himself...he probably could feel that something was going on as Mummy and Daddy where huzzlin'' and buzzlin around....packing suitcases. He spent most of the time sitting on this tiny windowsill looking down at Shanghai as if he knew....it made me quite sentimental.

This is his last night in China, in Shanghai for quite a while!

We will come back, I promise, this is such a great country.


But for now we are looking forward to bring him home.

I see you all in just about less than 24 hours.
Tic, tic, tic.....

Shanghai: check!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Marion and Lars! CONGRATULATIONS!Dad sent me the link to your blog - how adorable is your son?!!! I look forward to meeting him the next time I stay with Dad. but for now, bonne chance with the move and settling in, and keep the photos coming! love to you all (Rocky included) Abby xx

Kevin, Jake and Violet said...

Hi. We came across your blog on Rumor Queen. We are Kevin and Violet from the United States. Congratulations on your beautiful little boy. One day we hope to be in your position, but our LID is April 4, 2007, so we have a long way to go. Congratulations again and enjoy every moment with him!

Kevin and Violet

Unknown said...

Marion-

How are things going? I hope well and that everyting in the new house is working out. I don't have your gmail address, but would love to hear from you.