
We still haven't heard anything regarding our Travel Approval yet. We will get our visas next week and then theoretically we are ready to go!!
Yesterday we had real good news from our new landlords:
Yesterday we had real good news from our new landlords:
The gas and water will be available on the 10th of November, the house has to be heated for a week to allow the painters to complete their work by the 18th, followed by a thorough cleaning. Electricity is available for the moment from the "compteur de chantier" and the final supplies will be connected in week beginning 28/11/2007. That means we will be able to move in on the 28th of November, if we are still here and not on our way to Shanghai. Why do things in my life always happen at once??
I really wonder....
In this case the moving company has been warned and some very, very dear friends already offered to supervise the packing and moving of our belongings. When I think about it I feel rather strange but hey, better coming home with our son into a new but slightly messy house than bringing Alexander home to the old house and start the move with baby and dog around! I am just ever so happy that Lars will be off work for quite a while, without him it might get a bit tough.
1 comment:
Very nice picture, must have been taken by a professional.
;-)
Post a Comment