
Here is a big, big thank you to all our friends. The party on Friday was wonderful. We had a great time, it is so nice that you all share this special time with us. Lars and I are sooo happy to have such good friends. Thank you for all the lovely gifts we received on Alexanders behalf!
Btw, on Friday it was Alexanders 21 months anniversary! In less than 11 weeks we will be celebrating his 2nd Birthday!!!! How exciting, especially when thinking about what is going to happen inbetween.I went shopping for the last things missing for Alexanders trip home and I had a blast: I just LOVE cruising around the baby shops, it's very difficult to make a final descion on things like 'should I buy the brown sweater or the blue one'....
You all know me: I ended up buying both!! Haha!
On Saturday night we stayed at home, looking at all the wonderful things we already have, removed all tags etc. and packed it away in a big suitcase (as we are moving house very soon, I thought this might be the best way to keep all his stuff together, it also showed me that I shouldn't buy more...)
Hopefully we will get our TAs this week, I am hoping to book our flights this week.
Here are a few photos from Fridays party:

Thank you Julie for hosting the party at your place !!!!!

Lars, Richard and most of the girls !!!

Unpacking presents

...and more pressies....

Lars, Helen and Monty

The girls after quite a bit of champagne!
2 comments:
Looks like it was a fun party, wish I could have been there...
Post a Comment