Friday, 5 October 2007

Wow, what a day we had yesterday!! An emotional rollercoaster. We will never forget this day.

And again:
Thanks to all our friends who were so happy with and ofr us and definetly enjoyed celebrating with us last night!!!!! YOU ROCK !!!!!

I also want to say Hi to our adoptiongroup in Denmark: CONGRATULATIONS to you all!

We are 9 parents adopting from Shanghai together...and what a surprise we had yesterday: From 9 children 8 were boys!!!!! What are the odds for that.
Anyway, I did my first shopping trip, I bought some very cute clothes for our son (Not too much, as we still don't know his size and weight...and we don't want to have more surprises, haha.)

Now, back to the waiting again..this time for the medical and the PHOTOS...tic, tac, tic, tac

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Wow what a surprise!

Tamara and Tapio